Saturday, December 15, 2012

Finalization

I bought my plane ticket the other day! I'll be leaving at 12:30pm on New Year's Eve. When I land in Munich, it will be the 2013! It's so surreal! Is this real life!?!?!? :P

I'm really excited, but also nervous. It's like transferring all over again--so scary, exciting, unsure. I wish I could take at least one friend with me, just as a safety blanket. But I know that I have to do this one on my own and that I will love every minute of it, and hopefully meet new friends! 

I started packing up my room today; realized that my suitcase has a hole in it... so now I have to buy a new one. This was also my last weekend with my friends. I will miss them soooo much! I really hope my new roommates are just as wonderful as my current ones. 

I will have to buy my train pass soon. I'm thinking of just getting a pass for three countries--Germany, France, and the Czech Republic. That way I can travel all around Germany, visit Strasbourg, Paris, and maybe Nancy, and Prague! There is "Cinderella's Castle" in Germany. God, I'm so excited to go there! It looks beautiful--Here, take a look: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuschwanstein_Castle 

I will hopefully learn how to ski and speak some German while I'm there! I'm so wonderfully blessed to have this opportunity and I will definitely make the most of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment