Thursday, December 20, 2012

All of the feels!

“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

Well, it's finals week here which means it's time to wrap up the semester and wish everyone a happy winter break. For me, it's saying goodbye to my roommates, friends, classmates, professors, and family that I won't see again until April. This is a weird, grown-up, feeling that I haven't had in a very long time.

So, to all of my wonderful friends out there, you better Skype me often! :P

Also, weighed my suitcase--37 pounds!!! Woot woot! I only have a few more things to pack so I'm pretty excited about being WAY under weight.

I talked with Amber about traveling around and it was great to be reassured that everything is going to be alright! That's all I need to hear right now. I'm sure that I'll look back at this and laugh at how dumb I'm being, but you have to learn somehow!

1 comment: