Sunday, May 19, 2013

Leaving for Scotland!

I just graduated college yesterday! It has been an amazing five years at my university and I will miss it dearly. The weather was perfect and my brother took GREAT pictures; here are a few:




Right now, in true Casey fashion, I am jumping from one adventure to another. On Friday I finished student teaching at my seventh grade placement, Saturday was graduation, today is my roommate's grad party, and Monday I leave for London. We will be spending a few days there sight-seeing again. I have been there before so this is a re-visit which I'm really excited about. I will make sure to go on the London Eye and the Warner Brother's Studio Tour (Harry Potter!).


After that, I will be flying to the Orkney Islands to stay with a host family for two weeks observing one of their special schools.



Then I will be heading back to Aberdeen to take classes at the university for a few weeks. Then I will be taking a 5 day weekend to go to Ireland and visit family that I have there. After that, it's a couple day trip to the Highlands! 

I can only update the blog weekly and I will try my best to add pictures, but I won't be bringing my computer, so it might be harder to accomplish that. 

So excited for this new adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment